Friday, July 11, 2014

It's been awhile...


Well, I figured maybe I should up date my blog... Starting with last October...
Gus accepted a job in Dallas Texas and we got packed up. In December Lucas and I moved in with my parents in while Gus went to Texas to earned enough to move us. Gus came back for a few days for Christmas and then went back while Lucas and I went up to Utah with my parents. We enjoyed our visit and Lucas loved playing with his cousins. 
In January Gus's job fell through and he began the search for another job. He was living with his sister during all of this. In February he still hadn't found a job. Because I would have to cancel our Medicaid here in order to qualify in Texas, I decided to stay with my parents until after the baby was born. Since Gus still hadn't found a job, he came back to be with me while the baby was born. While Gus was here, he found an awesome job just a little while before our second baby was born.
March 17th, Ryan, our st. Patricks day baby was born via repeat c-section. He was a healthy 7 lbs 6.7oz and 19 1/4in long. He has increased our joy! Lucas loves his baby brother, even if he does get a little jealous sometimes!
In May we found a nice house I rent.
In June we gave Ryan a name and a blessing and Gus's parents and my brother and his family were able to come visit. We also celebrated Lucas's second birthday. It seems like just the other day we celebrated his first birthday! He has grown so much and is so smart. We are truly blessed to have such good boys! I love them soooo much!
July we celebrated Ryan's first 4th of July and watched fireworks that he slept/ate through... ;) Well, both boys have now awakened from their naps and I must go without getting the pictures in that I wanted to. Oh well! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment